Simpleday
Welcome to SimpledayRS!

Register if wanting to post or be active with our site! Try not to be a complete dickhead, but instead.... Enjoy yourself! Welcome Cuties!
Simpleday

Runescape Private Server

Owner - AnthonyCo-Owner - Gene------------------ Admin - Free------------------ Mod - FreeMod - Free Mod - Free------------------

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some suggestions...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Some suggestions... on Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:57 pm

hey everyone! im J! and i've just recently joined this server and i feel it is a pretty amazing server so far! i do have some suggestions though, for starters i really love the level points system it is an amazing feature, but i feel some things could be added to it such as weapons or other rares but for a lower price? and maybe even change the prices of some of the p hats to make some more rare then others? another idea that i had was maybe you could get a certain amount of level points for hitting a level 99 in a skill? to motivate players to keep on getting those 99s and not just rushing low levels to get as many level points as possible! i also love the crystal key concept it is a very interesting one but is there like a loot list that could be added to see what you could get from it? i know this is a brand new server and it is extremely amazing i am just saying these things mainly for opinion not to offend anyone at all i am sure the owners and developers are working their hardest for new updates to come!
thanks
J

View user profile

2 Re: Some suggestions... on Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:27 pm

Gene

Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Awesome post man, the suggestions help us code them in to make a better experience for everyone. We will put this into consideration! Thanks again J!

View user profile http://simpleday.forumotion.com

3 Re: Some suggestions... on Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:51 pm

hey i had another one, maybe for players that achieve 120 or (104m) xp in a skill could get 120 capes? i dont really know how hard it would be to code into this source but just another suggestion Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum