Simpleday
Welcome to SimpledayRS!

Register if wanting to post or be active with our site! Try not to be a complete dickhead, but instead.... Enjoy yourself! Welcome Cuties!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simpleday
Welcome to SimpledayRS!

Register if wanting to post or be active with our site! Try not to be a complete dickhead, but instead.... Enjoy yourself! Welcome Cuties!
Simpleday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Simpleday

Runescape Private Server

Owner - AnthonyCo-Owner - Gene------------------ Admin - Free------------------ Mod - FreeMod - Free Mod - Free------------------

You are not connected. Please login or register

my application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my application Empty my application Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:26 am

snow

Age-20
Real Name -Dustin Abbott
Skype -bigbulldog72
Runescape knowledge -been playing private servers for around 5-6 years, im a active player and i always help new players that have off the wall questions like when they log in and don't know much about the server.
Staff -I haven't ever been a staff member before, but i've never stopped trying Very Happy.
Time available - my work ours are 12 hour shifts, this coming up monday ill be going back to days, from 8am-8pm and my weeks are always the same every week, one week ill work monday tuesday, then wednesday thursday off, and friday saturday sunday i will be working, then the next week vise versa, monday tuesday off, working wednesday thursday, then friday saturday sunday off. hope to see all y'all ingame, my names obliteration ingame. Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum