Simpleday
Welcome to SimpledayRS!

Register if wanting to post or be active with our site! Try not to be a complete dickhead, but instead.... Enjoy yourself! Welcome Cuties!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simpleday
Welcome to SimpledayRS!

Register if wanting to post or be active with our site! Try not to be a complete dickhead, but instead.... Enjoy yourself! Welcome Cuties!
Simpleday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Simpleday

Runescape Private Server

Owner - AnthonyCo-Owner - Gene------------------ Admin - Free------------------ Mod - FreeMod - Free Mod - Free------------------

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rewind's application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rewind's application Empty Rewind's application Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:37 pm

Rewind

Yo what up ima do a professional application for this so its better looking.
-In-game name-
My ingame name is rewind

-Real life name-
My real life name is Mason

-Do you have a Skype
Yes, staff may ask me for it at anytime.

Age (No requirement although maturity is)-

-What rank are you applying for-
Server support or moderator

-Do you have any experience in being a staff member-
I have quite a bit of experience of being almost every rank there is possible. I have been an Owner/co-owner/Admin/Moderator/server support/forum moderator

Why do you deserve this rank-
I believe i deserve this rank because i have used this source before and have gotten a fond understanding of the game and the added features and bug fixes. I will be able to guide anyone through the game with ease and without having to look around for the right teleport.

Out of everyone applying, what makes you a better applicant-
I believe I am a better applicant because I have maturity and knowledge more than most players. I have been playing RS since 08 and playing rsps since 2011. I am very knowledged about all runescape items and their purpose/cause. I am familiar with any of the NPCS and the system the server works with. I am very good with coding as well as handling situations without breaking or becoming very angry or upset as most would.

Anything else you would like to add to make you more likely to get the position-
I am really good with handling situations and I am willing to dedicate at least 5 hours a day to server no matter what day it is but on weekends i will dedicate more time than usual. I am also willing to be active on forums and help people on forums through out the day even when offline.

2Rewind's application Empty Re: Rewind's application Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:23 pm

Anthonyyyyyyy

Owner
Owner

Thanks for the application, under review.

3Rewind's application Empty Re: Rewind's application Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:25 pm

Gene

Gene
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Thanks for the application!@

https://simpleday.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum